Episode 49: The Twilight Saga - New Moon

RSS

Big Damn Heroes cohost, Hannah Krueger, again joins The Real Protagonists as they suffer through the second bewilderingly popular Twilight movie: New Moon. Listen as the three hosts chronicle how the most unlikable protagonist in film history becomes a blubbering mess over losing her abusive vampire boyfriend, and then anoints her best friend as the Mayor of the Friend Zone. [ 2:48:20 || 85.2 MB ]

After listening to it the third time. I Wondered if you guys intentionally left out "pretty cool, huh?" During Jacobs transformation. But James did call them cgi abominations, as opposed to wolves.1376499362720639.jpg

When Once Upon a time was mentioned, I was curious as to how many seasons James has gotten into.

After listening to it the third time. I Wondered if you guys intentionally left out "pretty cool, huh?" During Jacobs transformation. 

I said that when we watched it, but I tend to leave out duplicate jokes/thoughts when we actually sit down to record.

The reason why I asked was because there is another character, besides Red, whose transformation into a large animal looks more convincing than Jacob turning into a giant wolf who seems to do it as effortlessly as gymnast doing a somersault. 

One of my favorite transformation sequences was on the BBC show Being Human because the show made transformations out to be a very painful sequence, with screaming, writhing and snapping of bones.