Lost Season 2 Premire

Drubot

Yep, I saw it. It was pretty good in answering a few of the questions, but created so many more...

SPOILERS?

The hatch was nothing like I imagined it to be. When I first saw the old computer, record player, and happy music playing over it, I had no idea what to think. It was kinda funny, actually.

Yet, as soon as they introduced that guy on the stairs in the stadium with Jack, I imedeately recognised him as the guy in the hatch, so the big "reveal" at the end of the episode wasn't that suprising.

I hope Locke dosen't get shot... again.

<-------Pimp the avatar...

Spoilers...

Yeah, I immediately thought it was a flashback when I first saw all that stuff in the hatch, I thought it was basically someone new on the island we hadn't met yet (which it kinda was) but I was expecting totally different context. Man, there are so many questions that I have now? Like how is there running water, computers and electricity underground like that and who is Desmond? This show is awesome to say the least. Definitely.