Help influence Episode 37!

slothian

Yes, you can help influence not only the film Pandy & I use as the joint review, but the homework we assign each other to plot the range of their career. As announced in Episode 35, our subject will be Mike Myers.

Pandy & I will take an executive decision on what makes the joint review on Saturday 17th December, so get your ideas in before then!

NB) Things we can ONLY cover in the forums pick: The Austin Powers trilogy, The Love Guru, Shrek and Shrek 2. Also we're not doing Inglorious Basterds on the basis that he's really just a cameo figure in that one.

So I  Married an Axe Murderer because it's the closest thing he gives to a naturalistic comedy performance. 

If you have to pick an Austin Powers film then it should be The Spy Who Shagged Me  as that's the best one.  

I agree athough there are people who think it's the Temple of Doom of that trilogy.

I would love to hear the colective Wilson sibling exasperation at Fat Bastard though. 

Personally its Waynes World, Austin Powers 2 and The Love Guru. Very much the rise and fall of Myers as a franchise comedian. Plus John Olivery is in The Love Guru so I feel someone should watch it.

Pandy & I watched The Love Guru together either last year or the year before. I rewatch ed it a few months ago. 

Put it this way, a vote for Love Guru is a vote against an Austin Powers movie, so judging by the above posts alone, we're not doing it. No matter if John Olivery is in it (whoever the fuck that guy is....).