Episode 53: Charlize Theron

RSS

International Year on Hey, an Actor! leads to a focus on South Africa's very own Charlize Theron, recorded on the 30th birthday of our very own Andrew "Pandy" Wilson! The birthday boy and his brother of ill-repute take in their subject's Oscar-winning performance as a real-life serial killer as dramatized in the 2003 film Monster, as well as early career hit The Cider House Rules, and recent spy action thriller Atomic Blonde. Stay tuned to the end to see why one supporting actor's name is so bothersome, whilst The Brothers Wilson again grapple with the dynamic of recording in the same room! And where in the world will the next actor choice take our hosts? [ 2:36:41 || 75.6 MB ]

You seem pretty un-phased, so better off than we were when we reviewed it for CBFR. That's the main takeaway of the review, how genuinely confused we were of the story. 

I formally suggest the Tobey MaGuire/Michael Caine line about abortions being the podcast line of the year for Earth-2.net.

On 6/7/2018 at 2:14 AM, Donomark said:

You seem pretty un-phased, so better off than we were when we reviewed it for CBFR. That's the main takeaway of the review, how genuinely confused we were of the story.

Well, naturally. 😉

5 hours ago, teenalphabro said:

So I’ve only recently gotten to this episode, because things have been a bit hectic lately. 

The only bad bit: Ian accidentally calling me by the wrong name. Other than that, good episode chaps. 

Sorry about that, Bev. Very much unintentional on my part - I'll try to be more careful going forwards.