Ultimate Wolverine v Hulk

Missy

SPOILER!

Anyone else find it odd that Jennifer asked Wolverine about his joints, and then he was torn apart?

I think it was just a way of explaining the dismemberment, I don't think it'll come out that she was setting him up or anything.

Even though I saw the first couple of pages earlier in the thread, I didn't feel like all that much had been spoiled. I really liked how they followed up the "he threw my legs four miles" with "he threw my legs four miles up." Awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Blame the writer.

Let's put it this way: the first issue was released on 21 December 2005. The current rumor is that issue three will finally see print on 28 December 2006... over one year later. That date... I wouldn't trust. This book has been solicited and re-solicited so many times now, I can't keep track of when it's supposed to appear. My best guess is that it will appear... never. Sad as it may seem, we will never see the ending... unless Marvel hires a ghost writer.

Blame the writer.

Let's put it this way: the first issue was released on 21 December 2005. The current rumor is that issue three will finally see print on 28 December 2006... over one year later. That date... I wouldn't trust. This book has been solicited and re-solicited so many times now, I can't keep track of when it's supposed to appear. My best guess is that it will appear... never. Sad as it may seem, we will never see the ending... unless Marvel hires a ghost writer.

Huh...why? I thought the whole mini would have been written by the time the first ish hit the shelves?

You'd think they (the industry as a whole) would have learned by now, but obviously they haven't. This year alone we've seen gross delays (of three months or more) on titles such as Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk, All-Star Batman & Robin, Wonder Woman, The Ultimates 2, Green Lantern, Superman / Batman (this one is forgivable, all things considered) and the trend will continue thanks to WildCats (delayed until March 2007) and The Authority.

I just figure if it's a miniseries, one which was well hyped up, shouldn't they have made sure it was finish before they start publishing it? It seem like bad bussiness not to give a finished product.

It's something both Mavel & DC Say however I don't think that they ever follow through on.