Quickie

Blane

Not much to comment on BUT OF COURSE the first week I send in feedback you don't put out the show! Damn you.

Anyway...cool to hear Jenny got to do some Fink work...was fun I'm sure...glad to see some horror added to the show since that is a passion of mine...Hmm...

Good little fix for what it was but does this mean we have to wait till next tuesday for the cartoon show?

Not much to comment on BUT OF COURSE the first week I send in feedback you don't put out the show! Damn you.

Did you leave a voice message, 'cause I didn't receive that.

Good little fix for what it was but does this mean we have to wait till next tuesday for the cartoon show?

Most likely. But I won't lie; there could be another delay. [/secretive]

Ehh, I think you're being hard on yourself, Cash. Unless you have impeccably high production standards - I know I don't!

Good to hear something - a quickie is better than nothing ;). One thing, though. Normally when I click the direct link in your signature on the Oratory, it goes straight into Media Player and plays there. This time, it opens up in a new window and plays from there. Did I do something at my end unknowingly, or has the connection changed?