When teaming with a Super Villain

MaxPower

Who would you trust the most  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This isn't a 'who is the most evil', or a 'who will help you achieve your goals the best' type question. You are a budding super villain, almost to the level of these 3 and you have a plan to dominate the world. Who do you team with and why?

No real reason why I only offer these 3, probably because they are the most well know, anyway, if this belongs somewhere else, feel free to move it.

Magneto.

You could never even consider trusting The Joker. Lex Luthor, meanwhile, has no honour and would sell you out in a second for his own goals. If you were sure that you and Magneto were for the same cause I think you'd be safe from betrayal.

I like this thread. A lot. Now let's see...

Lex Luthor will do whatever is best for his plans, even if that means hurting those close to him. Or himself. Read Lex Luthor: Man of Steel to see what I mean. No one is safe; we're all pieces in his puzzle. And we can all be replaced in an instant.

The Joker is way too unpredictable. It's just not worth the risk.

Magneto wouldn't accept a single one of us because we're not mutants. However, assuming we were, then he is the right answer. Loyalty is always rewarded with protection and trust.

Any vote other than Magneto is wrong. Magneto will protect those loyal to his causes. Joker and Lex Luthor? Um, yeah. They would turn on their compatriots in a New York second.

Exactly, Luthor has always proven that he will stop at nothing and go over anyone in his pursuits of dominance. The man is the personification of self-interest. Joker is a sociopath who wouldn't trust his reflection. Magneto, however, given that you are on the same page as him wouldn't betray you and would go to bat for you.

To those who voted Magneto, lets assume you are NOT a mutant, would your answer still be the same?

I'm leaning towards Joker myself. Between the 3 of them, he is the only one that never really has a 'master' plan, and while he is erratic (read: crazy), I think as long as what you are doing with him keeps him occupied and entertained enough, then there is les chance of him having time to think about turning on you.

To those who voted Magneto, lets assume you are NOT a mutant, would your answer still be the same?

I'm leaning towards Joker myself. Between the 3 of them, he is the only one that never really has a 'master' plan, and while he is erratic (read: crazy), I think as long as what you are doing with him keeps him occupied and entertained enough, then there is les chance of him having time to think about turning on you.

With the Joker you have to watch your back at all times. The man would kill you just because he thinks its funny. Besides there is no cause that the Joker would fight for.

I just think if I rated them as a percentage, there is 100% chance that Luther would stab me in the back sooner or later, and I human so 100% chance Magneto would turn on me (or not team with me to begin with).

Whereas with the Joker it's only 95%, because of his unpredictability. And as for not fighting for a cause, as I mentioned, if you made it fun/crazy enough and maybe with the promise of the death of a certain winged nemesis.......