Bloodrayne Review

slothian

I think there's a lot to thank James for here:

1) Sitting through a Uwe Boll film and not leaving. I think I'd have to be paid to sit through such dross.

2) Telling the entire story so that we don't have to watch it.

3) The plot holes and idiocy of the film being torn apart by Angry James :urock:

Good stuff James - the Disney jab got me wondering if there's still links to some of your older Oratory stuff because the column on meaningless sequels is right up there with the Captain Planet article. I'm almost tempted to do one of these for Batman & Robin!

Heh, thanks for the kind words, guys. I sometimes wonder why I sit through garbage like this to entertain everyone else. Then I remember--it's because I'm entertaining everyone else. That, and I love the moniker, "Angry James". :laugh:

EDIT: Oh, and slothian, if you click on the "Moderating Team" link on the Oratory, you can get to the hidden O2 section and read my columns if you want. Click "JAMES IV" under "Forums Moderated" on my name.

Man, it was a return to form for Jamez~ Good review and I was really really excited that it was a lot different from mine (stylewise). The real thanks I owe you is that you warned me on IM about it since I was going to see it (you know, vampire stuff). Saved me some money! Good review as always man.

Man, it was a return to form for Jamez~ Good review and I was really really excited that it was a lot different from mine (stylewise). The real thanks I owe you is that you warned me on IM about it since I was going to see it (you know, vampire stuff). Saved me some money! Good review as always man.

Glad to be of service. I'm actually proud of myself because I didn't use any taboo words like "fuck" or "shit" like I do in most of my O2 columns. In the Bloodrayne review, I said "ass" once and "crap", "hell", and "damn" a lot, but no real 'cuss words'. :happy: