Which character had the better cartoon series?

slothian

Who's cartoon show(s) was better?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've seen both and found that I enjoyed the many Mario series better than Sonic. Maybe it was my Nintendo roots, maybe it was the fact that Sonic was a cocky prick. There've been others - most notably Pokemon & even a Zelda cartoon way back in the day - but Mario v Sonic has always been the greatest computer character battle.

It doesn't matter what Sonic does, Mario can anything Sonic can do and than make it even better.

So, Mario can run at light speed? :huh:

Hell no! He's a fat bastard, but he has the Warp Pipes which will get him anywhere ahead of Sonic.

It doesn't matter what Sonic does, Mario can do anything Sonic can and than make it even better except when it comes to running.

Happy?

Mario can't suck as much as Sonic.

He's a goofy midget plumber who needs mushrooms and feathers and God only knows what else to gain any kind of power advantage. Sonic, however, can run faster than anyone this side of Wally West...and without need of any kind of hallucinogenic fungus.

It doesn't matter what Sonic does, Mario can do anything Sonic can and than make it even better except when it comes to running.

Happy?

Mario can't suck as much as Sonic.

He's a goofy midget plumber who needs mushrooms and feathers and God only knows what else to gain any kind of power advantage. Sonic, however, can run faster than anyone this side of Wally West...and without need of any kind of hallucinogenic fungus.

But Mario doesn't need rings to survive.

I'd rather collect gold rings than spore mold...

It's just one or two rings now James, but soon that won't be enough, you increase your ring collecting, satisfying that part of the brain that is saying ring me. You may feel happy when you have the rings James, but the effect doesn't last long. Soon your job and relationships will begin to fold in on itself. This chaos is fueled by your ever growing desire to have just one more ring. Then the day will finally come. The day you end up sucking dick at a petrol station just to satisfy your ring craving.

Is it worth it James?

It's just one or two rings now James, but soon that won't be enough, you increase your ring collecting, satisfying that part of the brain that is saying ring me. You may feel happy when you have the rings James, but the effect doesn't last long. Soon your job and relationships will begin to fold in on itself. This chaos is fueled by your ever growing desire to have just one more ring. Then the day will finally come. The day you end up sucking dick at a petrol station just to satisfy your ring craving.

Is it worth it James?

What relationships? :P

Is it worth it James?

What relationships? :P

Looks like you've already started on your terrible path...

Looks like you've already started on your terrible path...

You know, James, my girlfriend's sleeping right now and I could really use some head. I'm sure I have a few rings laying around here somewh... this is so off topic. Uh... :huh: Mario's cartoon was better.