Anybody here actually have a 360?

JackFetch

No, and I really don't see myself ever getting one. Microsoft never did anything to get me excited about it and still hasn't. It's been out for going on 5 months now, and still doesn't, in my opinion, have a must have game that would make me want the system.

No, and I really don't see myself ever getting one. Microsoft never did anything to get me excited about it and still hasn't. It's been out for going on 5 months now, and still doesn't, in my opinion, have a must have game that would make me want the system.

It's one of those things that you have to have to appreciate how much it has to offer. The arcade, watching movie trailers, downloading and playing demos, streaming music from your computer to play while you are playing games, and all in HD. I couldn't go backwards now.

In the 360's defense, a lot of systems take forever to come out with a steady amount of good games. Hell, I freaking HATED the DS when I first got it because nothing interested me on the system except for a couple games, which turned out to be huge stinkers. But now I have five DS games(Which I either love or really enjoy) in my collection and have several other games that I'm really pumped up for. Give them some time, they should be doing alright around Christmas time or early next year.

It's one of those things that you have to have to appreciate how much it has to offer. The arcade, watching movie trailers, downloading and playing demos, streaming music from your computer to play while you are playing games, and all in HD. I couldn't go backwards now.

The thing is, in my opinion, all those things you listed are extras that would not detract from the enjoyment if they weren't there, but only add to it. This is good and all if it wasn't adding something extra to nothing, which it is in my opinion. There just isn't a base product there that makes me want to own it for what it was made for, that makes me want to get it so I can enjoy the extras you listed.

The thing is, in my opinion, all those things you listed are extras that would not detract from the enjoyment if they weren't there, but only add to it. This is good and all if it wasn't adding something extra to nothing, which it is in my opinion. There just isn't a base product there that makes me want to own it for what it was made for, that makes me want to get it so I can enjoy the extras you listed.

If your saying there are no games out that make you want to buy it, then just wait. By the time the PS3 comes out(with only 14 titles), there will be alot of good games out there. The Revolution is going to be ok, but it's just a souped up GameCube with a gimmick controller.

If your saying there are no games out that make you want to buy it, then just wait. By the time the PS3 comes out(with only 14 titles), there will be alot of good games out there. The Revolution is going to be ok, but it's just a souped up GameCube with a gimmick controller.

As long as they provide us with a Smash Brothers Online game with the REGULAR controller, I could really care less.

As long as they provide us with a Smash Brothers Online game with the REGULAR controller, I could really care less.

Seriously, they better reveal a normal controller soon, cause if they are planning on making that the main controller, Niintendo better get ready to go down quicker than they are now.

well... You can use a gamecube controller. That's at least closer to a normal controller.

Back to the main question, I do not have a 360 but I do enjoy playing on my friend's system. Quite often we duke it out in Perfect Dark or do co-op missions in Kameo. He also recently bought Oblivion and I'll have a chance to try that out tomorrow.