Biggest video game badass tournament

Missy

After trouncing Master Chief and Alucard (respectively), Solid Snake and Mitsurugi move on and will face one another in the next round.

Today:

- Auron (Final Fantasy X) v Ivy (Soul Calibur)

- Kefka Palazzo (Final Fantasy VI) v Raziel (Legacy of Kain)

round-one_07.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Tooth murdered Duke Nukem, and Kazuya Mishima took out Sam Fisher. So the two winners head to the next round.

Today we have our final first-round battles:

- Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) v Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)

- Kratos (God of War) v Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)

round-one_08.jpg

As I said at one point in this thread, narrowing down the field to 32 became very difficult and required me to make some "brutal" cuts. Looking back, yeah, Akuma probably should have made the list. But a good argument can be made for just about anyone who wasn't included.

As I said at one point in this thread, narrowing down the field to 32 became very difficult and required me to make some "brutal" cuts. Looking back, yeah, Akuma probably should have made the list. But a good argument can be made for just about anyone who wasn't included.

Magus so should have taken the place of Frog btw.

I'd still like to know who voted for Ivy in that poll, just so I can add him/her to my ignore list as obviously their posts have no merit.

I gave her(And Sub Zero) pity votes. Though I actually regret the Sub Zero one, as I figured he'd be getting squashed.

So there ya go.

Yeah, they look great, but it would make more sense to feature someone that will make it past the first two rounds. I got a feeling the Prince's gonna get killed.

It was the largest image I could find. :shakehead:

Today: Sweet Tooth v Kazuya Mishima and Heihachi Mishima v Sephiroth.

By the way, now that we're down to the Sweet 16, who's making it to the finals and who's taking it all? My picks: Heihachi v Kratos, with Kratos winning everything.

I'm also hoping we get to see Kazuya v Heihachi in the next round.