Justice League Unlimited

James D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I've gotten two advanced viewings of the two newest JLU episodes coming in mid-to-late May. "Task Force X" is decent, but it's mainly a transition episode that lays the seeds for later episodes. "The Balance" is awesome and it sees Wonder Woman and Shayiera (Hawkgirl) go into Tartarus to stop Faust and restore Hades to the throne. Great, great dialogue in that one.

I love getting the eps ahead of you, I liked Task Force X, and the other was good, but not great.

Also, I hate the Canadian postal system, me wantee those JL/JLU eps for my PSP.

PS though I got myself into this problem, does anyone have a good excuse for getting a package from Atlanta (and the truth does not work here)

I love getting the eps ahead of you, I liked Task Force X, and the other was good, but not great.

Also, I hate the Canadian postal system, me wantee those JL/JLU eps for my PSP.

PS though I got myself into this problem, does anyone have a good excuse for getting a package from Atlanta (and the truth does not work here)

Drugs

For parents?

Normally I just beat them to the door. That failing, I say it's whatever from a friend. I dunno, say you met him a year ago, he moved to wherever and you stayed in touch via IM.

That works great, thanks.

Also it's a PO box, so that is one problem.

• 3 weeks later...

For us United Statesians, the new batch of episodes start airing this Saturday on Cartoon Network. 9:30 (I believe) is when JLU comes on. I haven't been watching reruns lately, so I can't remember.

I think they're going to show 4-5 new eps for the next month and then take another hiatus before showing the next set of new ones. <_<

For us United Statesians, the new batch of episodes start airing this Saturday on Cartoon Network. 9:30 (I believe) is when JLU comes on. I haven't been watching reruns lately, so I can't remember.

I think they're going to show 4-5 new eps for the next month and then take another hiatus before showing the next set of new ones. <_<

9:00

• 2 weeks later...

I love LimeWire. It allowed me to see the greatest fucking JLU episode yet--"Question Authority". It won't be shown on American TV for at least another 6 weeks, likely longer. But man, Question's dialogue alone makes this worth sneak peeking at it.

I love LimeWire. It allowed me to see the greatest fucking JLU episode yet--"Question Authority". It won't be shown on American TV for at least another 6 weeks, likely longer. But man, Question's dialogue alone makes this worth sneak peeking at it.

Damn fucking right that episode ruled. I also love the fact that we're geting all these episodes up here beforew you

I love LimeWire.  It allowed me to see the greatest fucking JLU episode yet--"Question Authority".  It won't be shown on American TV for at least another 6 weeks, likely longer.  But man, Question's dialogue alone makes this worth sneak peeking at it.

Damn fucking right that episode ruled. I also love the fact that we're geting all these episodes up here beforew you

Ha. I see them two days after you all do, so it's not like you have THAT much to brag about. Stupid Canadian. :*

"I had dinner with two women at the same time. 'Cause I'm a stud."

I like Flash being the comedy relief because he's the youngest of the original 7, but he's a fucking genius. Yet they make him out to be this nincompoop. One of my few gripes ever since JL started.

I love LimeWire.  It allowed me to see the greatest fucking JLU episode yet--"Question Authority".  It won't be shown on American TV for at least another 6 weeks, likely longer.  But man, Question's dialogue alone makes this worth sneak peeking at it.

Ha. I see them two days after you all do, so it's not like you have THAT much to brag about. Stupid Canadian. :*

Well....um you need our maple syrup, bitch