Justice League Unlimited

James D.

I love LimeWire.  It allowed me to see the greatest fucking JLU episode yet--"Question Authority".  It won't be shown on American TV for at least another 6 weeks, likely longer.  But man, Question's dialogue alone makes this worth sneak peeking at it.

Damn fucking right that episode ruled. I also love the fact that we're geting all these episodes up here beforew you

Ha. I see them two days after you all do, so it's not like you have THAT much to brag about. Stupid Canadian. :*

Well....um you need our maple syrup, bitch

Like we can't get that from Minnesota or Wisconsin.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

********SPOILERS******** (God I love YTV)

Fucking amazing episode tonight. Supes kicks Capt. Atom's ass while Huntress gets Question out of the way, then Supes takes Atom back the the watch tower. Luthor hacks into the Watch Tower and fires the fusion reactor at what appeared to be Cadmus Labs (in fact was just an abandoned warehouse) and it destroys nearly everything in site. Green Arrow has some incredible dialouge essentially driving the point home that "absolute power corrupts absolutely." A group led by Flash/Arrow are sent out to Ground Zero (it really had that kind of feel to it) some are happy they're there and believe it was an accident, others revolt and give the JL the cold shoulder.

*******END SPOILERS**********

Great Fucking Amazing Episode, watch it when you can, or download it.

Fucking amazing episode tonight. Supes kicks Capt. Atom's ass while Huntress gets Question out of the way, then Supes takes Atom back the the watch tower. Luthor hacks into the Watch Tower and fires the fusion reactor at what appeared to be Cadmus Labs (in fact was just an abandoned warehouse) and it destroys nearly everything in site. Green Arrow has some incredible dialouge essentially driving the point home that "absolute power corrupts absolutely." A group led by Flash/Arrow are sent out to Ground Zero (it really had that kind of feel to it) some are happy they're there and believe it was an accident, others revolt and give the JL the cold shoulder.

Just downloaded that episode. This show is fucking RIDICULOUS. This is the best cartoon I've ever watched. Christ, this is good.

Just downloaded that episode. This show is fucking RIDICULOUS. This is the best cartoon I've ever watched. Christ, this is good.

Someone needs to tell me when this airs in America, or send me to where I can download it. This weeks show, with Huntress and the Question, Double Date, was off the hook and this sounds about 30 times better. Best freaking show on TV, animated or otherwise.

Someone needs to tell me when this airs in America, or send me to where I can download it. This weeks show, with Huntress and the Question, Double Date, was off the hook and this sounds about 30 times better. Best freaking show on TV, animated or otherwise.

I got mine off of Bearshare. Sound quality wasn't awesome, but it's not terrible, just sounds like static behind everything. I'd send you it over AIM, but I'm on a 56k dialup. So each episode takes around a day to download.

I have heard nothing of a fifth season, but I hope beyond hope that they continue it. The show is too damn good to not keep going.

The last episode of this season is going to be called "Epilogue", so I hope that isn't an omen for the series.

To be fair, the Teen Titans will end this season with a three-parter entitled "The End", but it's not the end of the show... just the season. And this JLU "Epilogue" episode is all about Batman's "final destiny". So it could just be the end of his run on the show... or maybe it will tie into Batman Beyond somehow.

I read an interview with Dwayne McDuffie on the JLAnimated.com forums where he KINDA confirms a 5th season. Everybody on that board seems sure there'll be a 5th, to the point where people who ask "where do you get that from?" get laughed at.

Just got "Divided We Fall".... RIDICULOUS! I'll avoid spoilers but seriously, holy shit. I never marked out that hard for anything but wrestling in my LIFE.

I didn't put spoilers because this was too good to spoil but since some people have seen it now I'll give some notes. Also there is ***SPOILERS*** here.

-Lex & Brainiac working together was fucking great.

-The final battle was fucking great.

-The end of the battle with Flash: OH SWEET GOD THAT WAS THE SHIT. I honestly thought he was going to run off to the Watch Tower to rally the troops, but GOOD GOD THAT WAS GREAT.

-I honestly thought Flash was going to die.

-Anyone else get the irony in Green Arrow being reluctant to join the JL at first and then being the guy that essentially keeps it from disbanding.

***END SPOILERS***

I got this ep on tape & I'm SO watching it again soon, I can't wait for Friday

And I'm the biggest Flash mark in the world in the first place, so I've been sweating it out for the last few episodes. Like when he says "I'll lead a team to help the people at ground zero" I'm freaking out... and then the SPEED FORCE! Wow. Love this show.

"I've got a seat at the big conference table! I'm gonna paint my logo on it!"