Mitsurugi v Alucard

Missy

BVGBA: round one, poll four  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh, cool.

This one I might have to sleep on. As much as I like Alucard, he's gotten his ass beat quite a lot during his tenture. He had his powers crippled when he challenged the final boss in Dawn of Sorrow and has been defeated on more then onel occassion in the Castlevania world.

Mitsurugi has been seeking powerful opponents his entire life because damn near everyone he's fought has fallen easily before his blade. The most important factor, though? Mitsurugi has defeated ARMIES of men wielding rifles with only a sword. The man is just that damn good.

Heishiro gets my vote.

Mitsurugi has been seeking powerful opponents his entire life because damn near everyone he's fought has fallen easily before his blade. The most important factor, though? Mitsurugi has defeated ARMIES of men wielding rifles with only a sword. The man is just that damn good.

Heishiro gets my vote.

Yup, although I luff Alucard too.

As much as I love Alucard I have to give it to Mitsurugi. Mitsurugi can sidestep bullets for crying out loud. Alucard can do alot of shit, but that's because he's Dracula's son, Mitsurugi is human, so that makes him more badass.