Animal Crossing

Lindsey

How awesome is Animal Crossing?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ditto to Yoda's thoughts.

I did get great personal satisfaction out of completing Tom Nook's first task. "Go write a message on the bulletin board!" I quickly ran to the board and posted "Tom Nook is a gay fag." He didn't seem to mind.

I also adorned my front door with a beautiful middle finger mural.

That game's hella fun with more than one person on the same card. Autumn and I kept leaving little surprises for each other when the other wasn't looking. I once planted an entire forest of apple trees behind her house. She wasn't pleased. We also kept burying trash in front of each other's homes, so we'd start the game thinking there was a wonderful present right on our doorsteps, only to be let down.

drq

I did get great personal satisfaction out of completing Tom Nook's first task. "Go write a message on the bulletin board!" I quickly ran to the board and posted "Tom Nook is a gay fag." He didn't seem to mind.

I also adorned my front door with a beautiful middle finger mural.

That game's hella fun with more than one person on the same card. Autumn and I kept leaving little surprises for each other when the other wasn't looking. I once planted an entire forest of apple trees behind her house. She wasn't pleased. We also kept burying trash in front of each other's homes, so we'd start the game thinking there was a wonderful present right on our doorsteps, only to be let down.

:lmfao:

I love how I can go back to this game at any point in time and it doesn't matter whether it's at home, or inside my Island House, I'll always have a place to play some good old NES games. Seriously, I must've had atleast 10-12 different NES games, although I really wish I had gotten Donkey Kong Junior.

But yeah, this game rocked whether it was fishing, pushing people into pitfalles or wacking them over the head with a net. :*

• 1 month later...