The Amazing Screw-On Head

Dread

• 3 weeks later...

I watched the pilot of it last night on SciFi Pulse and it was awesome! I saw Yoda's avatar and it reminded me of it. Really funny and the art/animation direction came straight from the BPRD style. The main characters voice is Paul Giamatti who happened to give me the look of death once.

So I was at a NY Barnes & Noble and as I was leaving I held the door open for Giamatti, who was right behind me. Anyways he said thank you and I as did a double take he gave me the most evil look of death I've ever seen...and I'm Italian. I'm sure he just didn't want me to make a scene, but dang...I think I lost a few years off my life.

With that said, this cartoon is awsome and you all have to go to http://www.scifi.com/pulse/ and watch it and then go to http://www.scifi.com/amazingscrewonhead/ and take the survey and RAVE about it so they bring it to fruition! IT MUST BE DONE!

As my avatar shows, I freaking loved it! If this is not made into a series, I will boycott SciFi. No more Eureka, Doctor Who, Who Wants to be a Superhero?, ECW, Twilight Zone or anything else.

Emperor Zombie is hands down my new favorite villain.

Here are some of my favorite lines and exchanges.

Emperor Zombie: [sings] You know something I don't know.

Professor Fruen: Who's there? [Fruen wipes muck from what appears to be a window] Wha-wha-what is the meaning of this?

Emperor Zombie: I thought I was clear. You. Know something. I. Don't know.

Professor Fruen: I'll tell you everything.

Emperor Zombie: I want to know what this says. [he holds up a scroll]

Professor Fruen: The Scroll of Gung? It's untranslatable.

Emperor Zombie: Why steal a book you can't read? That's silly!

Professor Fruen: Um... I... was attempting... to translate it...?

Emperor Zombie: Ooh! How far d'ja get?

Professor Fruen: Not... very.

Emperor Zombie: You're no fun! Piggy little professor keeping Gung's secrets all to himself. There's only one way to truly know everything you know...

Professor Fruen: Ask... politely?

Emperor Zombie: I'm going... to smoke you! [Zombie sits down at a giant hookah, which Fruen is trapped in] Last words before I spark it?

Professor Fruen: WAIT! I know where Gung's temple is!

Emperor Zombie: Oops! So do I! Just can't get inside the damn thing. Rickie... [Rickie the monkey turns the hookah on; Fruen turns to smoke; Zombie takes one hard, long drag] Now I know everything you know. [Zombie reads the Scroll of Gung and laughs; his three henchmen look at him curiously] There's actually a little joke in here. Gung was funny!

Emperor Zombie: I'm so excited, I just made water in my pantaloons! [his excitement fades] I wish Patience was here. Not that I don't like you. I do. It's just... she's not quite so old. She's old. But not like you. Not like that. You understand. [his two undead henchmen stare at him blankly] Ooh, look! It's Gung!

Gung: Foolish mortals!

Emperor Zombie: Do I look mortal to you?

Emperor Zombie: Oh! It's not a jewel. It's a dirty ol' piece of crap.

Screw-On Head: Perhaps you might express an apology.

Emperor Zombie: [laughs] Oh-ho-no he didn't. Apologize to you?! Pardon me if I say "poppycock!"

Screw-On Head: Then say it!

Emperor Zombie: Poppycock.

Emperor Zombie: This is the best day ever! It marks the end of Amazing Screw-On Head, and brings closure to my petty vengeance fetish with his menservants!

HAHA,

Emperor Zombie: I'm going... to smoke you! [Zombie sits down at a giant hookah, which Fruen is trapped in] Last words before I spark it?

I couldn't believe he actually smoked the guy. I hadn't laughed that hard since Venture Brothers.