Heroes - SPOILERS!

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Peter will realize his blood might have healing powers as well. The creators did say two characters would die though, so Nathan might have bit it, as much as that would suck. I did like how Maya interacted with the other characters though (well, Molly). Her character could become likable with more development.

As long as Villains takes place directly after this episode, I'll be a happy camper. Apparently, they re-shot the ending of this episode to be more conclusive, so I hate to think of what the cliffhanger ending would've been like, considering how this one ended.

My guess for the shooter is Noah. It looked like him and others have seconded this opinion.

The creators did say two characters would die though, so Nathan might have bit it, as much as that would suck.

Maya was technically dead. Assuming Niki's dead, they could have been the two.

My guess for the shooter is Noah. It looked like him and others have seconded this opinion.

At first I thought it was Noah, but the man was wearing a hat, so it's hard to tell. Plus, could he have gotten to Texas so quickly? Maybe it's West! He didn't want the secret getting out, so it would make sense. That, however, begs the question: how did Mrs. Petrelli persuade him to shoot Nathan? (Since we last saw Nathan's wife, I've believed Mrs. P to have persuasive powers, so maybe that's it.)

If it was West, the "Pandora's Box" could be the dark path he's now set himself on.

I just watched that scene of the shooter walking away about 50 times. He's too tall and heavier built to be West, who's a slim kid. He's also white, which rules out the Haitian. My bet stays with Future Peter, Noah, Mr. Petrelli, or possibly Future Sylar. The build seems too slim to be Noah, but the possibility's still there.

If it was West, the "Pandora's Box" could be the dark path he's now set himself on.

I just watched that scene of the shooter walking away about 50 times. He's too tall and heavier built to be West, who's a slim kid. He's also white, which rules out the Haitian. My bet stays with Future Peter, Noah, Mr. Petrelli, or possibly Future Sylar. The build seems too slim to be Noah, but the possibility's still there.

Of course if they hadn't decided who the shooter will be, they could have easily put some random nobody actor until they decide.

Tim Kring's commentary on the finale: http://www.tvguide.com/news/heroes-generat...inale/071204-01

Nathan's probably coming back I think. And it looks like Villains will deal with more of the prisoners of the company escaping, and I can't say I dislike the idea. I can't really see Sylar teaming up with anyone though, since he's just plain power-hungry.

• 2 months later...