Lamest superhero and supervillain ever

James D.

Who are your choices for lamest superhero and supervillain ever? Now, don't pick someone who was MEANT to be stupid. I mean, choose a hero and a villain who were supposed to be taken SERIOUSLY but you think failed miserably.

Hero: Captain Planet

Villain: Just about anyone and everyone who was ever in the Injustice Society.

Who are your choices for lamest superhero and supervillain ever? Now, don't pick someone who was MEANT to be stupid. I mean, choose a hero and a villain who were supposed to be taken SERIOUSLY but you think failed miserably.

Dark Horse is currently trying to gut out its new title "Fused" with its first major villian: Cro-Mag. The premise is he's super strong and invincible simply because he has the mind of a 1960s scientist and the body of a reanimated cro-magnon man. Oh, and he also carries an indestructible bone for a club and uses the brains of dead soldiers to make armies of flying, gun-toting brains.

Now tell me I'm supposed to take HIM seriously, hm? LAME.

:doh:

Dark Horse is currently trying to gut out its new title "Fused" with its first major villian: Cro-Mag.  The premise is he's super strong and invincible simply because he has the mind of a 1960s scientist and the body of a reanimated cro-magnon man.  Oh, and he also carries an indestructible bone for a club and uses the brains of dead soldiers to make armies of flying, gun-toting brains.

Now tell me I'm supposed to take HIM seriously, hm?  LAME.

:doh:

Tell me you're making that up. *Looks up Fused on DarkHorse.com, sees Cro-Mag* Shit.

Read the section in bold.

Mark Haggerty has just about had enough, thank you very much. First his body is co-opted and consumed by a robotic exo-suit. Then a crack team of government mercenaries take every step imaginable to try to convince him (or trick him, depending on how you see things) into joining up with their squad. Topping all that off with the unleashing of a murderous, maniacal monkey-man who likes to throw his own doo-doo around…well, that’s the final straw. Cy-bot’s finally p.o.ed enough to start the buttkicking, but now that Cro-Mag has unveiled a robot pal twice the size of our robot hero, this just might be the end for Cy-Bot!
(source):

I think marvel did a good job of making all their super villans look pretty lame in the sept. 11, twin towers comic they did. Something about seeing Dr. Doom helping people out of the rubble just doesn't make sense. For crying out loud he has the word Doom in his name, and here he is, side by side with his enemies, helping people. lame.

I think marvel did a good job of making all their super villans look pretty lame in the sept. 11, twin towers comic they did.  Something about seeing Dr. Doom helping people out of the rubble just doesn't make sense.  For crying out loud he has the word Doom in his name, and here he is, side by side with his enemies, helping people. lame.

He didn't really help people -- he stood there and shed a single tear.

But yes, that was kinda weak because he had been trying shit like that for years.

• 1 month later...