Everything Marvel

JackFetch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you can make a great film for $30 if you're open to it not being star-driven. Spend the money on publicity and I think a modern Marvel property sells these days regardless of major star power. I'm mentally trying to cast Heroes for Hire right now and its tough. Taye Diggs and Ryan Reynolds?

Just to make sure, I'm assuming you mean a small amount, not 30 actual collars right? Because even if you have no name actors, you still have to pay them scale which is like 50 bucks a day right there not to mention professional film stock is expensive, even the digital shit.

I think you can make a great film for $30 if you're open to it not being star-driven. Spend the money on publicity and I think a modern Marvel property sells these days regardless of major star power. I'm mentally trying to cast Heroes for Hire right now and its tough. Taye Diggs and Ryan Reynolds?

Just to make sure, I'm assuming you mean a small amount, not 30 actual collars right? Because even if you have no name actors, you still have to pay them scale which is like 50 bucks a day right there not to mention professional film stock is expensive, even the digital shit.

I will play Luke Cage for a taco and a can of Mountain Dew.

I will play Luke Cage for a taco and a can of Mountain Dew.

Well originally I meant to put $30 million but now I know we can get Preston for about $2 I'm pretty sure we can do this.

Says wonders when a Brit implies that you're dead enough on the inside to play an android.

Preston would have a ball with all of the "flamer" jokes. No deal.

I'll be on the set of the Excalibur movie if anyone needs me.

I'll be on the set of the Excalibur movie if anyone needs me.

Enjoy your alleyway filled with dead cats, used needles and unicorns.

You'll never get the chance to work in this town again. You had it all and you threw it away, the money, the fame, the savoury meat-based soda. Go back to your profane puppet-sex show where I found you.

Toss in about three more cans of Dew and I'll be Iron Fist.

Sorry, after his acting masterclass in episode 400 I'm giving that to Ian.

My what?

Don't be shy, I had to take off my earphones at one point because I thought that Sir Michael Caine was in the room with me. You'll make a great Iron Fist. You don't mind open chested Lycra and ballet shoes right?

iron_fist_03.gif

With three Marvel movies in the works over the next two years, however, Feige hinted that 3-D may be in the cards for some or all of them.

"The team has been doing a lot of research into 3-D processes, and we're looking at it on future films when we have the time," he said. "We will be doing it at some point."

"Thor" is already in production, meaning it would have to be converted into 3-D in post, but "First Avenger: Captain America" and "The Avengers" could potentially be filmed with 3-D cameras.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/101006-captain-america-avengers-perhaps-in-3d