Everything Marvel

JackFetch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't watch a lot of Mad Men, so I'm much more familiar with Hamm (as he is in real life) as a goofy comedy acolyte game for just about anything. However, I know enough to know that he can handle pretty much anything you throw at him, and quite frankly, I'm very pleased that they're going older.

• 1 month later...

Ant-Man is a new character; Scarlett's Black Widow has been in two movies and wasn't terribly interesting in either one. She's better than Hawkeye, to be sure, but that's not saying much.

I'm all for more female-led superhero movies, but they need a better female lead. Either recast Black Widow or introduce a different character, like Ms. Marvel.

Thor the character is a little bland thus far, but Hemsworth is charismatic and likable enough that it works out regardless. And yeah, he comes with Loki.

That's the thing; every Marvel movie thus far has had a really good (or at least really likable) lead actor. Downey, Norton, Hemsworth, Evans, et cetera. Scarlett has thus far been really passionless and bland. I'd legitimately rather have Milla Jovovich show up playing Black Widow, even if it was basically just Alice from Resident Evil all over again. At least she's Russian and can pull off an action lead role halfway-effectively.

• 4 months later...