Everything Marvel

JackFetch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Plus keeping the mutants away from the rest of the Marvel stuff really does keep questions of how the mutants are treated as compared to everyone else from being asked.

Though since seeing Ultron

I have been wondering if Quicksilver's fate was a spiteful move since X-Men used him first in a movie.

Demarest, which backed “A Most Wanted Man” and Kevin Smith’s “Tusk,” is developing a TV adaptation of George A. Romero’s “Empire of the Dead,” a 15-issue graphic novel published by Marvel Comics.

The series will be written by Romero and longtime partner Peter Grunwald, and executive produced by Romero and Grunwald with Demarest’s Sam Englebardt and William D. Johnson

.http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/george-a-romero-empire-of-the-dead-tv-series-1201502364/

I'm so ready for the zombie craze to be over.

• 4 weeks later...

I think in this case it's WAY more important to the character to get not only a black director, but a director who's body of work is more socially aware, lending chances of there being any unfortunate implications through conventions in typical superhero cliches to be avoided. Black Panther should be THE most glorious superhero movie with a black lead since the first Blade, and this is a step in that direction.

I mean, who else were they gonna give a Marvel movie to, Tim Story? *laughs* I don't think so...