Everything Marvel

JackFetch

I saw a commercial yesterday where the Avengers toys are saving a car from a buggy running into it. I noticed Black Widow wasn't there. I really hope Supergirl is a hit and sells tons of merch to show Marvel that female heroes can make money.

DC/WB is not really any better at this. They cancelled Young Justice because too many girls were watching it.

I don't have a link right now but I recall Greg Weisman and some other people in the know disputing this.

http://twitter.com/Greg_Weisman/status/521172363329560578

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Last I heard it was still being written and there were no names attached. Much easier to set an Ant-Man sequel in motion when the cast is established, or when Black Panther has at least been cast and elements of his franchise are likely to be worked into Cap 3.

Still, Feige hasn't exactly given that movie his full backing....

I'd question what else they can do with the F4 on-screen, but then I remembered how this most recent movie turned out.

They've gotta have a real, definitive vision for those characters to work on-screen, and it would have to work in conjunction with all of the other crazy people in the MCU. Where would Reed Richards have been when SCIENCE was needed and Tony Stark was too busy making it worse for everyone?

Because your heart is black and cold, Chris. Joy is real. It's okay to feel something.

Yes, the Marvel movies are formulaic and have inspired far too many grand designs of cinematic universes as money printing machines, but you know what else they are? Fun. Which is something Fox doesn't seem to think the Fantastic Four needs.