The Enterprise v The Millennium Falcon

Missy

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Place: the vastness of space

Conditions: Normal

Enterprise 1701-D Crew: Picard, Ricker, B.Crusher, Data, LaForge, Yar, Worf, Troy, W.Crusher

Millennium Falcon Crew: Solo, Chewbacca, Skywalker, Organa, C3P0, R2D2

Set-Up: There are no other ships around, and no one will die here. The goal is to disable the other ship -- think of it as a training mission.

My God, the Falcon would obliterate the Enterprise.

Are you kidding me? I'm not saying the Falcon couldn't win -- if that were the case I wouldn't have made the poll -- but I don't know about "obliterate". The 1701-D is huge, is staffed by the finest crew in Starfleet, and has defensive/offensive capabilities that are virtually unmatched. It's stood toe-to-toe with the Borg, and won.

With Han's piloting skills and sly tricks they could easily hide from and sneak attack the Enterprise many times, but I don't think we'll see the Falcon "obliterate" anyone.

I'm still torn on who wins, however.

I say the enterprise, because it's too frickin' big, and too frickin' powerful for the Falcon. Sure, the Falcon's fast, but come on...

agreed. The Falcon's shields couldn't hold out against the sustained barrage. Remeber: While the photons are no improvement over basic Star Wars Protons, the enterprise's phaser blasts are more accurate and potentially more powerful than the TIE or Star Destroyer guns.

Speaking of which...the closer fight would be between Vader's command Star Destroyer (The Nemesis, I think) and the Enterprise. Now THAT'S a war.

Bonus thought...Borg Cube fleet v. Death Star w/Imperial Fleet as guard...that would be ugly, too.

• 3 months later...
Speaking of which...the closer fight would be between Vader's command Star Destroyer (The Nemesis, I think) and the Enterprise. Now THAT'S a war.

I agree. Starships (whether they be Federation, Klingon, Romulan, Cardassian, etc.) in Trek are much bigger and more powerful than the smaller ships in the Star Wars universe. The Star Destroyers are on the same level as the Enterprise, etc, but the Falcon wouldn't even be close.

It seems that most of y'all forgot Enterprise-D's secret--it can split into two sections, Saucer and Fighter. That gives it a significant advantage over the Millenium Falcon (2 ships against one).

Can't believe I don't know this (ignore the double negative, please), but can both sections fight off attacks?