X-Men 3

MaxPower

Breaking news: Director Matthew Vaughn has quit just nine weeks before shooting was to begin. The reason being, he didn't want to uproot his family from their London home. No word on a new director just yet. (Frankly, they should put it off for a year and wait for Singer to finish Superman.)

Oh, and Maggie Grace (Lost) will be playing Kitty Pryde.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a man-crush on Patrick Stewart. He's the fucking shit.

In terms of current English actors, he's easily in my top 5. Ian McKellan would be up there, as would Anthony Hopkins. I always thought Hopkins could play a BADASS Mr. Sinister.

I have a man-crush on Patrick Stewart.  He's the fucking shit.

In terms of current English actors, he's easily in my top 5. Ian McKellan would be up there, as would Anthony Hopkins. I always thought Hopkins could play a BADASS Mr. Sinister.

I always wanted Jeremey Iron to play Mr Sinister, that would be the bomb!

I have a man-crush on Patrick Stewart.  He's the fucking shit.

I always wanted Jeremey Iron to play Mr Sinister, that would be the bomb!

Either or. Jeremy Irons is a badass, so I wouldn't mind.

This doesn't fill me with hope:

[Ratner] also said you can expect his X-Men to have an enhanced sense of humor. "Not jokes for the sake of jokes," [he] added, "jokes that come from character humor, that come from characters and that come from the situations."

Ummm, I already laugh (in a good way) at 80% of what Logan said in both movies (his digs at Prof X and Cyclops especially). Other than that, I really don't want to see any other jokes.

FUCK! Wat next, will Tucker be playing some reporter or Whitehouse official!

This doesn't fill me with hope:

[Ratner] also said you can expect his X-Men to have an enhanced sense of humor. "Not jokes for the sake of jokes," [he] added, "jokes that come from character humor, that come from characters and that come from the situations."

"Put down the knives"

"I cant"

more stuff like that and it will be fine

Ummm, I already laugh (in a good way) at 80% of what Logan said in both movies (his digs at Prof X and Cyclops especially). Other than that, I really don't want to see any other jokes.

FUCK! Wat next, will Tucker be playing some reporter or Whitehouse official!

" and starring Chris Tucker as Bishop"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a bunch of news:

Maggie Grace, who was supposed to play Kitty Pryde, has left the project. No reason has been reported. Gambit (whose part is minor) and Angle have yet to be cast, though Mike Vogel was offered the part of the winged X-Man but had to turn it down due to scheduling conflicts. Daniel Cudmore might return as Colossus (here's to hoping he has a larger role this time), and a teaser will run with Fantastic Four.