Zombie Spider-Ham~!

Missy

You've never heard of Peter Porker: Spider-Ham?!

Anyway, since Marvel Zombies was set on an alternate Earth with subtle differences (i.e. Colonel America was president), we can assume that maybe Logan and Hulk's healing factors aren't as strong as they are in 616.

No actually I haven't man that was really lame. Speaking of lame the whole fact that thier healing factors aren't as strong kind of ruins the fun of it. It'd be better if our favorite characters were equal to the 616 counterparts.

Never did I say their healing factors weren't as strong. It was never addressed in the book. I said, "... we can assume that maybe Logan and Hulk's healing factors aren't as strong...." MZ was meant to be a fun romp, nothing more. Many things were left unexplained. For one, how did Vision become a zombie?

Never did I say their healing factors weren't as strong. It was never addressed in the book. I said, "... we can assume that maybe Logan and Hulk's healing factors aren't as strong...." MZ was meant to be a fun romp, nothing more. Many things were left unexplained. For one, how did Vision become a zombie?

Well I never really read it, but its something I'd like to check out. I haven't a clue how vision could become a Zombie, he dosen't have any organic parts he's all robot, but I guess we can assume he did :P

Now you're getting it! When there's a zombie Vision floating around in the background, readers have to assume that on this world maybe Vision was a cyborg (part human) or maybe he was completely human. Then again, maybe the virus was super strong and could somehow infect computers / robots too. Same with Logan's healing factor, maybe it couldn't compensate for it. He can die. Maybe he was killed and later reanimated as Zombierine. Hopefully the forthcoming prequel will address a lot of this.

• 2 weeks later...
One of my favourite What If?s had Wolvie as the undead prince of the vampires. Loved it, especially the Punisher with Dr. Strange's paraphenelia.

That story was visited twice:

24: What if Wolverine was lord of the vampires?

37: What if Wolverine had been lord of the vampires during Inferno?

One of my favourite What If?s had Wolvie as the undead prince of the vampires. Loved it, especially the Punisher with Dr. Strange's paraphenelia.

That story was visited twice:

24: What if Wolverine was lord of the vampires?

37: What if Wolverine had been lord of the vampires during Inferno?

I own both of them. I have so many what if's...it's a little crazy...