Xbox: Round Two

Missy

Xbox: Round Two  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fable: The Lost Chapters, while still not everything that Fable originally promised, still offered a very entertaining, if short adventure.

Forza Motorsport was basically Microsoft's Gran Turismo killer, and I thought it very much lived up to that title. Only real issue here is accessibility, it's for the hardcore racing fan.

Halo basically saved the X-Box. I always saw it as a rather average shooter, but it made too much of an impact to be ignored.

Soul Calibur II is one of the best fighting games of all time. It has Spawn. Nuff said.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is the most recent release, and while excellent, doesn't really distinguish itself enough from the previous games in the series to be as memorable as the other games on the list.

Soul Calibur 2 just barely over Fable.

How the fuck not even the ORIGINAL Fable but it's bastard add on that SHOULD of been in the game gets voted over Halo boggles my mind.

I don't exactly see how Lost Chapters being a remake should automatically eliminate it from contention. We're not judging how much the game before it was missing, but how good/influental/innovative the game was.

How the fuck not even the ORIGINAL Fable but it's bastard add on that SHOULD of been in the game gets voted over Halo boggles my mind.

I don't exactly see how Lost Chapters being a remake should automatically eliminate it from contention. We're not judging how much the game before it was missing, but how good/influental/innovative the game was.

Well, that plus the fact that Halo really is just average.

For the poll Soul Calibur.