For a SRP of $99.99, you'll receive the following:

- Superman

- Superman II

- Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut

- Superman III

- Superman IV: The Quest for Peace

- Superman Returns

- Look, Up in the Sky: The Amazing Story of Superman

Frankly, there's no reason to own Superman III, IV and Returns, and I question the need for Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut. That said, one can buy Superman, Superman II and The Amazing Story of Superman for around $50 total at Best Buy. So $50 versus $100. Two great movies and a stellar documentary versus two great movies, three crappy ones, a questionable director's cut and a stellar documentary. Choice seems easy.

EDIT: I didn't realize this came with the four-disc Superman: The Movie set and a boatload of commentaries. So maybe... maybe it's worth it to hear the filmmakers justify the shit piles that were Superman III and IV.

Edited by Yoda

For a SRP of $99.99, you'll receive the following:

- Superman

- Superman II

- Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut

- Superman III

- Superman IV: The Quest for Peace

- Superman Returns

- Look, Up in the Sky: The Amazing Story of Superman

Frankly, there's no reason to own Superman III, IV and Returns, and I question the need for Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut. That said, one can buy Superman, Superman II and The Amazing Story of Superman for around $50 total at Best Buy. So $50 versus $100. Two great movies and a stellar documentary versus two great movies, three crappy ones, a questionable director's cut and a stellar documentary. Choice seems easy.

EDIT: I didn't realize this came with the four-disc Superman: The Movie set and a boatload of commentaries. So maybe... maybe it's worth it to hear the filmmakers justify the shit piles that were Superman III and IV.

Hahaha! Yeah...Superman III is a great Richard Pryor film. It's too bad they tacked on that Superman sub-plot.

I've heard that Donner's Cut is better from several people. Zod is made to look downright brutal

Donner's cut would be the only thing in that bundle that interests me in the slightest.

I thought the first movie was good, but much like most superman things, I just can't get attached to it or work up an interest.

Yeah...that's more towards my leaning now. I never really liked the first film or the new one either.