Thinking of getting a tattoo

Missy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I've already decided that my first tattoo is going to be Mega Man on my wrist. Now it's just the matter of finding an artist I can trust.

Just curious, but is it the pixilated 8-bit Mega Man or a more detailed version that you want done?

8-bit all the way.

• 3 years later...

Awesome! Have you chosen a design?

I'll know for 100% sure after tonight, but pretty much, yeah. I've had getting one sort of on my mind for literally twenty years. It was always a sense of "Seriously, what do I want to have there for the rest of my lie?" and not ever having a satisfactory answer. Then I realized that, honestly, I wanted to have something to commmorate BOTI, which I know is not going to be around forever, but which has seriously meant a lot to me. And then, lo and behold, I saw this:

Rassilon+Tat.jpeg

I've always thought that would look good, but actually seeing it clinched it.

I have no words to express how glad I am that I didn't get that Venom tattoo in the last four years. Fuck, I can be stupid.

I only have one tattoo, a spiderweb on my elbow. I waited a year to get that one as I always thought that was enough time to change your mind about it. I still like it and I'm glad I got it done.

That said, if I was allowed to get tattoos at 15 and didn't have this rule in mind I would be covered in fucking dragons right now. I was really, really dumb as a 15 year old, though, to be fair, I'm not much better at 28.