April 25th

Kscriv

At first I had thought it would be episode 100, but short of producing an episode every second day from here on out it wont be that...could it be a special interview or something along the lines of what we all were thinking during you move mystery. Out with it Mike.

All wild baseless speculation here please.

My child sized pack of Sour Skittles and sandwich bag full of nickels have already sealed the deal.

Next episode of the show is going to be a 3 hour rant about how great the Silent Hill movie was.

My child sized pack of Sour Skittles and sandwich bag full of nickels have already sealed the deal.

Next episode of the show is going to be a 3 hour rant about how great the Silent Hill movie was.

You can bet I'll be a guest on that episode. Silent Hill ftw.

So I take it my offer of 2 Reese's Peanut Butter cups and a lock of Corey Hart's hair has been turned down? :shakehead:

I'll be sitting in the corner with me Reese's PB cups playing with Corey's hair...wearing my sunglasses at night, so I can, so I can,so I can so I can, ...........