I miss this game..

Agreed - DuckTales and Rescue Rangers were both outstanding NES games. My buddies and I spent ages figuring out all the hidden stuff in DuckTales especially.

Proud owner of both games. Still play them regularly. Duck Tales is the largest reason my NES still gets use because it is such a good game for short plays.

Nowadays games made from other franchises have the stigma of utterly sucking. That stigma always makes me think back and wonder what happened. There is a massive amount of NES games made from outside properties that are just flat out fun to play.

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about that game too. Those along with the Bugs Bunny game were some really underappreciated NES titles.

There were actually two Bugs Bunny NES titles--Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout and Bugs Bunny's Crazy Castle. Both were fantastic fun, though. Crazy Castle, especially.

• 1 year later...
Guest DCAUFan1051
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about that game too. Those along with the Bugs Bunny game were some really underappreciated NES titles.

There were actually two Bugs Bunny NES titles--Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout and Bugs Bunny's Crazy Castle. Both were fantastic fun, though. Crazy Castle, especially.

I thought crazy castle was on the GameBoy not NES?? I can't remember but I know there were GameBoy Bugs Bunny games

I thought crazy castle was on the GameBoy not NES?? I can't remember but I know there were GameBoy Bugs Bunny games

There were actually like 3 or 4 Crazy Castle games for the Game Boy, but the original was on the NES as well.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

Disney's Aladdin on the Mega Drive/Genesis anyone? When I was a kid I was convinced it looked exactly like the film,

it did! for the most part. I remember it on Genesis it was cool.

• 1 month later...