Batman vs Wolverine

Yarrik

Who's got the win?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Place: Gotham City

Conditions: Thunder Storm

Logan has headed to Gotham City, at Professor Xavier's encouragement, to investigate a scientist who might know about his past. By the time he gets to Gotham, though, the source has been murdered. Logan holds his rage in check, and searches the Gotham underworld for the killer. Before he gets very far though, he is confronted by the so called 'Batman.' Logan doesn't take any chances though, and bares his claws, and the fight begins.

Bruce Wayne is invited to another party, where the rich and important gather to gossip and talk business. Bruce meets a scientist named Scott Enders, who speaks about an old project that he was part of, though does not devulge much information, as he leaves the party early. After the party is over, Bruce heads back to his mansion, where he investigates Dr. Enders for a while, discovering that the man was part of a secret government project called Weapon X. Before Bruce can get too far though, the the sky is lit up by the Bat Signal. Batman meets Commisioner Gordon at the signal, alerts him of the death of Dr. Enders. Batman investigates the murder, discovering a link between Enders and a man named Logan. He locates Logan, and confronts him, only to be attacked by the raging Wolverine...

The fight ensues, but nobody dies, because they are soon confronted by the actual killer, who turns out to be the Joker, shows up, and they team up together to defeat him.

If Batman wins, he lets Wolverine know his intentions, and they converse for a while, before they are confronted by the Joker

If Wolverine wins, he doesn't have a chance to do anything because the Joker attacks right after Batman is subdued. Logan allows Batman to get up so they can both take Joker on.

So the question is, who wins the fight?

Because nobody dies, I think it's a draw. Wolverine's not going to fight to "disable". And I don't think Batman could disable Wolverine without knowing something about him in the first place.

If you take out the "no one dies" part, I'd say Wolverine. If Batman knows something about Logan and has time to prepare, Batman, but Logan wouldn't die.

I would say that Wolverine would win any fight with Bats.

But I would agree that giving Bruce time to prepare would make it very tough for Logan. One problem here, though, Wolverine would gut The Joker ASAP if he was keeping him from learning about his past, so I don't think the scenario itself is plausible.

I would say that Wolverine would win any fight with Bats.

But I would agree that giving Bruce time to prepare would make it very tough for Logan. One problem here, though, Wolverine would gut The Joker ASAP if he was keeping him from learning about his past, so I don't think the scenario itself is plausible.

Meh... I was just trying to put on a storyline...

Batman. After a while he's going to figure it out that Wolverine heals really fast. In order to win Batman might do something potentially fatal to a normal person but wouldn't cause Logan any serious or long-term damage (like the time Sabretooth ripped his throat out).

• 4 weeks later...
Batman. After a while he's going to figure it out that Wolverine heals really fast. In order to win Batman might do something potentially fatal to a normal person but wouldn't cause Logan any serious or long-term damage (like the time Sabretooth ripped his throat out).

:twitch:

When was this??? I simply MUST see that.

It happened in Wolverine #126 (I know because I have the issue after it. :( ) By the next issue, Logan singlehandedly defeats most of both Hydra and The Hand.

Was this while Wolverine had his exoskeleton ripped out? Could Batman break adamantium? Wolverine would be the victor. Batman would only have a chance if Wolverine didn't have the adamantium.

It happened in Wolverine #126 (I know because I have the issue after it.  :( ) By the next issue, Logan singlehandedly defeats most of both Hydra and The Hand.

Was this while Wolverine had his exoskeleton ripped out? Could Batman break adamantium? Wolverine would be the victor. Batman would only have a chance if Wolverine didn't have the adamantium.

No, he didn't have the adamantium. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the adamantium covers the front of Logan's neck. Batman could easily jab him in the windpipe with a knife.

It happened in Wolverine #126 (I know because I have the issue after it.  :( ) By the next issue, Logan singlehandedly defeats most of both Hydra and The Hand.

No, he didn't have the adamantium. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the adamantium covers the front of Logan's neck. Batman could easily jab him in the windpipe with a knife.

I think it cover's his whole body, like a second skin.

It's his skeleton that's coated with Adamantium, If it was his entire body, he'd be impenetreble.

Cyber was the guy who had adamantium skin. Oddly enough, he was the only man who Wolverine feared. Cyber was always trying to get Wolverine's adamantium skeleton so he could fuse it to his and become practically indestructable.

Cyber was the guy who had adamantium skin. Oddly enough, he was the only man who Wolverine feared. Cyber was always trying to get Wolverine's adamantium skeleton so he could fuse it to his and become practically indestructable.

Too bad he was a tool, and was killed because his face wasn't protected.

Cyber was the guy who had adamantium skin.  Oddly enough, he was the only man who Wolverine feared.  Cyber was always trying to get Wolverine's adamantium skeleton so he could fuse it to his and become practically indestructable.

Too bad he was a tool, and was killed because his face wasn't protected.

Indeed. Intelligent guy he was not.

• 1 month later...