The awesome video thread

Mr. Keith

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the cut and paste from the big O...

A few buddies and I took part in a local 48-hour film festival this past weekend, and today the organizers have posted all of the entries to YouTube. They'll be holding an awards ceremony at the end of the month, and one of the categories is "YouTube Favorite," which I guess goes to the most viewed, most rated or highest rated video online. They've been pretty vague.

So, anyway, if you've got a spare moment or two and feel like helping ol' Q out, or if you're just morbidly curious and want to see my film debut (in dual roles, no less) hit the link below and vote it up. I'd really appreciate it.

For the uninformed, a 48 hour film festival means everything involved with the production had to be completed within a single two-day period. Concept, writing, casting, shooting, editing, etc... all in two days. We were given a genre (vampire movie) an action (character carrying something too heavy for him/her) and a line ("I do nice things for two reasons and two reasons only: money or sex. The decision is usually based on gender.") to keep us honest, and everything else was left to our imagination.

If it were a 49-hour film festival, the scene between 3:30 and 3:50 would've been axed. It was an extra clip that shouldn't have been there but we were so strapped for time, we didn't even get a chance to screen it before we had to rush off to turn it in.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Nostalgia Critic: Top 11 Nostalgic Animated Programs

While there are a handful that I would switch out based on personal taste (I'd add in Pokemon, Sailor Moon, 90s Spider-Man, Gargoyles easily) I cannot call fault on any choice he made.

HOLY SHIT the only one agree and liked of his opinions was the B: TAS being #1 and what he said about the show was great.

Hey at least he didn't put Jem and the Holograms in there next to G.I. Joe lol

He is such a dork. I was listening to a podcast interview he gave, and for whatever reason he had to leave for a few minutes, so he put his mom on the phone. She spent a few minutes looking in his childhood bedroom and describing the contents - stacks of comics, old toys, goofy posters, the like. It was hilarious.

One of us. One of us.