The awesome video thread

Mr. Keith

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Black Eyed Peas perform on the Oprah show and the entire crowd starts to dance. It looks like everyone in Chicago is there, could there be a giddy, dancing Mike Sims in this video? ( more likely him looking out his window and saying "what the fuck is that?") but still, watch the entire video, when they all start to dance it is awesome.

The Black Eyed Peas perform on the Oprah show and the entire crowd starts to dance. It looks like everyone in Chicago is there, could there be a giddy, dancing Mike Sims in this video? ( more likely him looking out his window and saying "what the fuck is that?") but still, watch the entire video, when they all start to dance it is awesome.

We can listen to records and get drunk and have a dance party!

You'll have to get me really drunk -- I mean, shitfaced beyond belief -- for me to dance.

We can listen to records and get drunk and have a dance party!

You'll have to get me really drunk -- I mean, shitfaced beyond belief -- for me to dance.

I can promise he was not there and did not see it from his window.

1) He was probably at the lab.

2) He lives on the other end of town. The only windows over there are rich folks and department stores and corporations.

3) That fucking thing jammed up traffic so bad.