The awesome video thread

Mr. Keith

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even better.

Set it up for you:

Opie and Anthony's Traveling Virus Comedy Show 2006 began in the morning with a bunch of drunken fucks in Philadelphia. They booed the first comedian and proceeded to boo every comedian to follow. Second to last, Bill Burr, went out, bombed his first joke, followed it with one he knew would kill but did not know it was being used as a radio promo and thus overplayed and, again, he bombed. Instead of quitting, or trying some other material of his, he decided to use the rest of his 13 minutes to completely eradicate the 10,000 strong audience by insulting their mothers, their wives, their racism, their sports teams and their city among other things while counting down how much longer he had to go.

This is quite possibly the most venomous thing I've ever seen.

Video one is audio only for the first two minutes but its hilarious.

contains him trying to get back to jokes (as a joke), his rider for the rest of the tour and his goodbye.

This isn't the best heckler attack, Hicks and Carlin are near the top of that list, but it is by far the longest. Beautiful.

Might be dubiously awesome, but my sister's head is on screen for most of this, and me and Mara are on screen (the girls on the far right of the screen). Oh, and this is part of the fucking awesome Weird Al encore. Seriously, go watch it. And you can find the rest of the concert on there, prolly.

So, in 1967 Hunter S. Thompson wrote a book called "Hell's Angels" which was the world's first look inside the workings of a major bike gang (two years before Easy Riders which was more than a bit romanticized).

Courtesy of the CBC,

How easy is it for Hunter to make a fool of this guy? Real easy, he just lets him talk.

So, in 1967 Hunter S. Thompson wrote a book called "Hell's Angels" which was the world's first look inside the workings of a major bike gang (two years before Easy Riders which was more than a bit romanticized).

Courtesy of the CBC,

How easy is it for Hunter to make a fool of this guy? Real easy, he just lets him talk.

I fucking love Hunter S. Thompson.