Saw: The Game

J Marv

Source

One of the first projects the company has revealed is a series of games based on the blockbuster horror franchise Saw from Lionsgate. The Saw films have grossed more than $400 million worldwide and have sold more than 15 million DVDs.

Lionsgate Vice Chairman Michael Burns commented, "The Saw franchise is a proven brand in the film space, and it's important to us that the story translates to both the film and game experience in a way that is meaningful and exciting to both movie fans and gamers. The Brash team respects film IP, is passionate about games and cares about quality just as much as we do. They will partner with the best game developer for the project, and then we will all work together in close collaboration."

I can't wait...for Yoda's review! :angel:

I'm pretty sure he's contractually obligated to play it at this point. :P

Well, much like the Saw movie franchise, I don't see any possible way there will be any kind of plot to the games. I mean, what would you do? Whose side/viewpoint would you take? What would the game engine be based around? This franchise makes less and less sense every year.

• 1 year later...