Mortal Kombat: Deception

James D.

Where could I get this trailer?

On the official website. Hover over one of the circles on their emblem on their mainpage and it's there. There's actually a very good one with Ed Boon walking you through the new cool shit. You have to be 18 to enter the website, though. Not that that's stopped anybody else before, though... :*

• 1 month later...

Seriously, I can't wait till this game comes out. I have been reading up on it since I first read about it in PSM. I loved DA and I will love this to no end and play for days on end I can see it coming already. Playing MK with a hot chick shall resume again! :yes::yes::yes: :rockon: :rockon:

I'm so fucking pissed off right now. It's about the playable characters in it, so I'm going to do it in white font. Highlight below if you want to see my bitching (I'm kind of worried about spoilers).

I'm so pissed off that Kitana isn't one of the playable characters as far as I can tell right now. I have all but three people unlocked, but I know who the three I don't have are (Kira, Li Mei, Liu Kang). Supposedly there are some "super unlockables", but I don't know anything about them as of right now. I'm sooooo fucking pissed off that I can't use Kitana though. God dammit. If anyone has found out anything about that, please let me know.

Liu Kang is an unlockable??? Since when? And once I unlock Noob Smoke, I'll abuse the hell of their cheapness in VS. battles. :evil:

EDIT: And another thing--this game succeeded in doing something I never thought possible.......making Ermac an awesome fighter.

EDIT 2: SPOILERS???

Wait, is Liu Kang the "Mystery" guy?

Edited by James D.

Just to help you guys out who have the game:

Kenshi is unlocked by getting a key from a chest in the first area of Konquest Mode. Just go to the Krypt after getting the key and press R1 and it will automatically go to the grave where you can unlock him as a playable character.

I also unlocked Jade, but I forgot what Krypt coffin hers is. It is one of the most expensive Jade Koin-opened tombs. Like 2,400 jade koins will open her coffin to make her a playable character, but I cannot for the life of me remember which one it is. :bang:

I've also unlocked the Portal stage from MK2 and the Dead Pool from MK2. There is no stage fatality on the Portal, but on the Dead Pool, you can push them into the acid on any side of the arena. :rockon:

If anyone unlocks another character or arena, post it here. Help a brutha out, meng. :)

I also unlocked Jade, but I forgot what Krypt coffin hers is.  It is one of the most expensive Jade Koin-opened tombs.  Like 2,400 jade koins will open her coffin to make her a playable character, but I cannot for the life of me remember which one it is. :bang:

Jade - Koffin OI - 2417 Jade Koins.