Weekend Projects

RHughes

A bunch of us colorists have decided to get together to put together a tribute book for Mike Wieringo with the proceeds from the sale of the book going to a charity of Mike's family's choice.

This was the cover to Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman #13 originally colored by Paul Mounts. I'm hoping to find the time to finish a Fantastic Four Promo Poster that Mike did as well in the next few days. I'll post that when I get to it.

Pencils by Wieringo

Inks by Manley

Colors by Hughes

SpidermanRingoTribute.jpg

Here's a couple other pictures I colored over the weekend.

The first is a pic I colored as part of an open call for colorists in the Wildstorm Productions department of DC Comics. I'm not holding my breath, but I'd LOVE to get a response from them.

Lineart by JJ Kirby

Colors by Ross Hughes

Superman_by_wsfx.jpg

The second is the cover to the upcoming Mysterious Visions Anthology #7 from Dimestore Productions. The cover features a book I'm working on the side called Wannabez. It's about people that believe they've been given superpowers. Whether or not they actually have them remains to be seen, but it'll be a fun ride to find out.

Lineart by Scott Simmons

Colors by Ross Hughes

WBZ0Cover1.jpg