Sandman released from WWE

JackFetch

Holy Crap! Sandman was released yesterday :shocked:

Sandman's release earlier in the day had been expected internally. Based on how he was booked on last night's show, the decision was clearly not made before the show. Sandman was said to have been okay after injuring his leg last night in his match with Santino Marella on Raw. He was limping for the rest of the night, including having to come out for that final scene with Vince McMahon. Also, his page was immediately removed from WWE.com upon the news of his release.

http://rajah.com/base/node/9147

Sandman looked terrible the last two weeks, like he was sick or something. I can't help but wonder what kind of life the man's leading and I hope he can get some serious help if he needs it.

Well, we know he wasn't hitting the gym. I always laughed when he came out because he looks like he just bought a ticket and ended up in the ring.

Sandman looked terrible the last two weeks, like he was sick or something. I can't help but wonder what kind of life the man's leading and I hope he can get some serious help if he needs it.

He's always looked like that. He's off the gas so he's not all muscley like he was after leaving WCW and he still drinks like a fish. Sandman's meant to be like this.

He was over with the crowd as well.