Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, while waiting in Chicago for my train last night, I saw this guy dressed as a Benedictine monk only his robe was Leopard print. He has bibles and everything while wearing a leopard print Benedictine robe.

A...sexy monk! Grrrowl!

If the monastery's rockin', don't come a knockin'.

Baby baby baby Oooo...

I want my babybackbabybackbabybackbabybackbabyback ribs

I want my babybackbabybackbabybackbabybackbabyback ribs

I want my babybackbabybackbabybackbabybackbabyback ribs Chilli's baby back ribs

I want my babybackbabybackbabybackbabybackbabyback ribs I want my baby back ribs Barbecue sauce!

Why am I paying $76 a month for cable and internet? I have basic fucking cable! Is this common?

Kinda. It's definitely not a great price, though. You might be able to get that price down quite a bit, depending on what services are available in your area One thing that always helps is to call different providers and calmly mention that if they don't lower their price a bit, you'll go to another provider.

I'm into my last two weeks of work and I think my boss is taking advantage of this to rib me a bit, I've been working all over country every day since last thursday and I've been getting up between 4 and 5.30 every morning to get there. Don't get me wrong, I'm needed on the jobs and I certainly appreciated the overtime this weekend but I'm looking at my schedule for wednesday and thurday and I've got stereo delivery runs to Northampton and Luton, which are like 50 miles apart, and I know that what I'm taking for each trip could easily fit on one van. I'll do the work, I'll play my part and I won't pretend its a big hardship because it isn't, but I'm wondering how many early starts and long drives I'll be assigned before I'm off to uni.

I had my first day of "real" college today. I've been at a community college for the past couple years, getting my AA. Now I'm technically a junior in college, but am only now having my first day of University classes. I kinda like it. :)

But driving a fifteen-year-old car with clunky manual transmission in the middle of rush hour traffic is madness. I really need to get a new car soon.

Sometimes, I really, really have to wonder about the intelligence level of the campers in state campgrounds.

I had to call a ranger today so I could get wire cutters so that a guy could get a barbed fishing hook out of the skin between his lower lips and his chin. And it was completely barbed, even on the straight part. *facedesk*

Sometimes, I really, really have to wonder about the intelligence level of the campers in state campgrounds.

I had to call a ranger today so I could get wire cutters so that a guy could get a barbed fishing hook out of the skin between his lower lips and his chin. And it was completely barbed, even on the straight part. *facedesk*

What bait were they using?