Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I should feel bad about missing one of my best friend's bachelor party but I don't. Bitch didn't let me know about it until Sunday and it sounds lame-ass (sitting in someone's apartment, drinking and playing video games.) I'll do the same thing on my couch instead, thank you very much with the added bonus of not having to travel an extra hour.

Anyone remember a few months ago when me and Suave started to go over how awkward it must be for Conner Kent at a parent teacher confrence and it turned into this weird slash fic? Apparently Art Balthazar thought it would be a fun idea.

fcbd_kids_2010_dylux-13-copy.jpg

fcbd_kids_2010_dylux-14-copy.jpg

Edited, after a quick check, Stavros had the original idea about the Parent/Teacher confrence. Me and Suavestar just threw it wildly out of control.

I'd be there if I had transportation and/or teleporters. They really need to get working on that last point, someone in the basement of our science building was trying to make a black hole or something today, I don't know. :P

Anyways, break a fucking leg tonight, man. :)

Sorry but that was kind of elitist and annoying. Horror fans are either mouth-breathing nerds (Poe), bigger nerds (Lovecraft), pants pee-ers (King) or fags (Koontz).

The best part about that was the commenter calling her out:

Lauren Leto: girls with a who only have an undergraduate degree and still consider themselves hyperclever because they know who Tolstoi, Dostoyevski and García Marquez are!