Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aaron and I were trying to record a show and he would only hear what I said after a good 10 second delay, making recording impossible.

I'm upgrading to 4.2 to see if that makes a difference.

I just participated in a devil's threesome

You know, the fingercuff, or pig on a spit, has always intrigued me. Without all the details, what were your thoughts afterwards?

You know, the nickname "Fingercuffs" never stuck, and that's been very, very disappointing.

For you specifically or the term in general :unsure:

Also, what the hell is the twitter thing on the fast reply option?

That must have been part of the recent update, and it lets you link to someone's Twitter page -- as such @earth_2.

EDIT: Seems kinda useless to me, though.

Edited by The Master

Aaron and I were trying to record a show and he would only hear what I said after a good 10 second delay, making recording impossible.

Turns out I reached my Internet cap the night before, which means my lovely service providers significantly reduced the speed of my Internet connection. So yeah, it was more than likely a problem on my end.

Turns out I reached my Internet cap the night before, which means my lovely service providers significantly reduced the speed of my Internet connection. So yeah, it was more than likely a problem on my end.

Damn you Robinson! *shakes fist*

Well, Dubs is sending me screencaps as he's watching Human Centipede. So I think I'm technically watching it.

...Fuck me, there isn't enough alcohol in the world for this. And this is two screencaps in, folks.

EDIT: Oh dear god. If I die of alcohol poisoning tonight, Dubs, it's ALL YOUR FAULT.