Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today at my soccer game a girl told me to get the fuck out of her way while I was shielding the ball from her. She later elbowed me in the face, fouled our outside mid about five times, and eventually got a yellow card. She didn't score and we won the game. Good times.

Apart from the 1.5 hour drive, anyway. That was just way too long. Though I suppose it was helpful because I was able to study my French vocabulary for the AP test tomorrow. Did you know that cotton candy translates to "Dad's beard" in French?

My project is due tomorrow, so hopefully it's all good enough to get me the mark I need.

You and me both buddy. I've got an essay and a workbook due for my Digital Media course, my last hand-in before the cursed exams start. Good luck with your project!

"You do not know me," he said, "but I am a juvenile delinquent. I do not trust authority figures, I probably will not graduate from high school, and statistics say my present rowdiness and vandalism will likely lead to more serious crimes. I am a dangerous fellow, and I am causing mayhem in this store." He reached behind her and pulled three jars of baby food from the top shelf. Shoved them behind a box of macaroni. Shuffled the Cheez Whiz in front of the Marshmallow Fluff. Tossed a bag of lady's shavers onto a bag of hamburger buns. "There. I have now shamelessly destroyed the symmetry of this shelf, undoing hours of labor by underpaid store employees. If you could see me, you would be frightened."

Dear god, I forgot how good the alien who adapts to the human world was written.

It is good new, Preston. Congrats.

What's the plan now? Grad school? In this economy, and considering you're in the arts, it's a fine, safe-ish move if you can find a program you legit want to train in.

I just participated in a devil's threesome

You know, the fingercuff, or pig on a spit, has always intrigued me. Without all the details, what were your thoughts afterwards?

You know, the nickname "Fingercuffs" never stuck, and that's been very, very disappointing.

For you specifically or the term in general :unsure:

Well, both. I've never met a girl, or even heard of one, with that name attached.