Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll have to do some research on that.

But technically, that wasn't true. At the very least, you had the clones, droids, and whoever else that took Vader's charred body in to be rebuilt at the end of Revenge of the Sith, as well as any remaining Jedi who could sense him through the Force (that was how Obi-Wan knew Anakin had survived).

I think Luke might have actually used Vader's redemption as an example for his students at the Jedi Academy, so we know that at least they knew. Also, the Emperor ended up hiding or destroying a lot of records regarding the Jedi, including ones that would have clearly shown Anakin/Vader being involved in Order 66. The Rebellion/New Republic ended up uncovering those for the public once they came into power. Sure, it probably wasn't a great idea, but it was better to have the bad in with the good, I suppose. Full disclosure and all.

There are a lot of names like Skywalker, Starkiller, Darklighter ect in the Star Wars universe. If you don't have a badass name, you will just grow up to be "random guy that gets killed by a guy with a badass name".

Oh, and I agree that it makes no sense to name your kid after the worst murderer in history regardless of his turn at the end. You are just asking for him to be evil.

The nerd alert broke a few years back. :P

It kinda just sits in the corner clutching it's head, rocking back and forth, and just waiting for the rare times someone posts on the sports forum threads that aren't wrestling, all so that screaming in it's head stops for a few minutes. Then someone gets in the chat room and it just makes it worse. Within a year or so, the nerd alert will start to contemplate suicide, especially if the next season of Doctor Who is better than the previous. It'll look for help but that screaming doesn't stop no matter what. The final straw was when they announced Smallville was coming back for an 11th season. The nerd alert, seeing no alternative, threw itself in front of the coming nerd train, it's last moments of consciousness, thinking about the screaming being gone, just as it feels it that final time as Multiversity #1 comes out and the crazy back and forth starts. It sighs, finally at rest, unaware that we all became hardcore soccer fans overnight.