Sonic

Tails

Umbreon

Viewtiful Joe

Wario

X-Box

Yoshi

Zelda

When I saw that Willie Nelson was trending on Yahoo!, I was terrified he had died, too. Turns out he just got busted for weed. Duh, great detective work, gang. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to realize Willie Nelson probably has drugs on him. My problem is this, exactly how is a septuagenarian smoking a joint in his tour bus hurting anything?

When I saw that Willie Nelson was trending on Yahoo!, I was terrified he had died, too. Turns out he just got busted for weed. Duh, great detective work, gang. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to realize Willie Nelson probably has drugs on him. My problem is this, exactly how is a septuagenarian smoking a joint in his tour bus hurting anything?

More to the point, he was only busted with six ounces on him. Willie was traveling light this week.

More to the point, he was only busted with six ounces on him. Willie was traveling light this week.

Further solidifying the point that this had to be the most idiotic cop ever. He could only find six ounces of weed with Willie Nelson? Are you even trying? Willie Nelson usually has six ounces of weed in his fuckin' beard.

Dude, have those people even watched him sing "Little Dealer Boy"? (YouTube it.)

Just had a 6.9 earthquake off the coast (not that far from where I go to school/live), which = high 3 or 4 here. Everything was shaking, to the point that I could actually hear stuff moving, and some stuff definitely shifted.

In other news, I am now making a new drinking game. The game is: drink anytime there's an earthquake in Japan and you feel it. Warning: I am not responsible for the alcohol poisoning that results. But it'll help you get through the earthquakes!