Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Currently listening to selected Dread Media episodes from the backlog. Two things I noticed.

1) Des was a lot hammier back then.

2) Brainscan wasn't nearly as horrible as I remember it being.

funny-facebook-fails-posts-from-an-english-teacher2.jpg?w=500

This makes me sad, but not for the obvious reasons. Day 1 of my first education class we were told to be very careful about what we put online. We were also told, and I quote "Want to make fun of the stupid answers you get or the retarded parents? Tell your friends, call your mother or visit a priest. Doing so on the internet is never a good idea."

Currently listening to selected Dread Media episodes from the backlog. Two things I noticed.

1) Des was a lot hammier back then.

2) Brainscan wasn't nearly as horrible as I remember it being.

1. I think I was trying a lot harder back then.

2. That's because it was great.

I saw ads for them in Japan, depending on the actors, they could be awesome.

Well, I just signed up for C2E2 speed dating, as did Will. We're going for the Friday 2 to 4 session. I encourage people to come watch, as this is clearly gonna be a spectator sport. Will and I have also agreed to get each other drinks after and beat off each other's stalkers if necessary.

I now have my confirmation email. May god have mercy on our souls.

If anyone has a real hankering to do this, though, they are doing some onsite registration.

And Will got rejected, so I'm backing out of this. AWAY.

I keep losing the odd friend on facebook and it's a little irritating. Not because the number is important or I'm desperate to remain attached to people, but rather because I have no idea who got rid of me. I'm obviously not close to them since I can't tell if they're gone, it bugs me a little, that's all.

I keep losing the odd friend on facebook and it's a little irritating. Not because the number is important or I'm desperate to remain attached to people, but rather because I have no idea who got rid of me. I'm obviously not close to them since I can't tell if they're gone, it bugs me a little, that's all.

Get that people? If you're going to unfriend Stavros on Facebook, let him know in graphic detail why before you do.

Yeah, that's always annoying.

Get that people? If you're going to unfriend Stavros on Facebook, let him know in graphic detail why before you do.

Damn straight. I want you to look me in the eye and tell me exactly why my witty status updates and links aren't worth your time.

Yeah, that's always annoying.

Yeah, I think to myself: I thought I had more people on here, and then I sadly work out who got rid of me.