Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Huh. I just realized that between the weather and professors canceling class that I've had nearly the entire last week off. I don't know whether to be pissed or ecstatic.

Actually, I'll end up with only one day off this week because of the bad weather. But I guess that belongs in the minor annoyances thread.

Story time.

Super Bowl party today. One friend is in from out of state, but has to leave around the time the game starts. As such, she stopped by and was keeping company as I was making the party food. She sees an add for an online dating service on TV and starts filling it out based on me. 100s of questions later, she completes the profile. Clicks to see the matches and starts to laugh so hard she starts to cry.

According to this site, there is NO ONE IN THE WORLD that I am compatible with.

What made here laugh so hard was the "It's not you, it's me" line in the email. Which, in all honesty, made me laugh pretty hard too.

Also: Worst. Halftime. Show. Ever.

Obviously lip syncing, and they badly need the autotune.

Even Slash and Tron couldn't save them.

They weren't lip syncing. That was part of the problem. The sound was screwed up at the beginning and Fergie's mic wasn't on, but Will's was too loud and he was horrible. People expect a perfect show live, and when that doesn't happen they get mad.