Randomness

Missy

Oi! Brits! You people need to get one of these!

resizedimage200189-valentineheart.jpg

Lily Vanilli is teaming up with the charity Trekstock this Valentines Day to offer people the chance to send their Valentine a persoanlised edible bleeding heart.Scarily realistic, each edible heart cake is baked with a delicious red velvet sponge, cream cheese frosting and blackcurrant & cherry 'blood'.A single ʻbleeding heart cakeʼ is priced at £7 and comes in a cute perspex box tied with apink or red ribbon with a personal note.

Available exclusively through this site 20% of the proceeds go direct to Trekstock, the music and fashion charity raising awareness and support for young people with cancer.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, Michelle is a little nervous about C2E2 and to ease her nerves I told her to listen to the two podcasts Will recommended in his Facebook message (the con survival guide and the Mike and Des shooting the shit about that Liefeld incident) and I asked her what she thought, just in general. Her response was, and I quote: "I find Des's laugh one part terrifying and two parts sexy."

I hate you all.

So, Michelle is a little nervous about C2E2 and to ease her nerves I told her to listen to the two podcasts Will recommended in his Facebook message (the con survival guide and the Mike and Des shooting the shit about that Liefeld incident) and I asked her what she thought, just in general. Her response was, and I quote: "I find Des's laugh one part terrifying and two parts sexy."

I hate you all.

Sorry but, to be fair, it is Des.

If she's still feeling a little anxious, the con may be large but most of the people are friendly. If the con floor gets to be too much, there are usually quiet places you can retreat to to regroup or eat. You can also just go to a panel if you need time to rest. Really, just go into it expecting fun and reassure her that if she wants to look at girly stuff, she has Hannah or, depending on my mission statement at the time, me.

I hate you all.

Sorry but, to be fair, it is Des.

If she's still feeling a little anxious, the con may be large but most of the people are friendly. If the con floor gets to be too much, there are usually quiet places you can retreat to to regroup or eat. You can also just go to a panel if you need time to rest. Really, just go into it expecting fun and reassure her that if she wants to look at girly stuff, she has Hannah or, depending on my mission statement at the time, me.

No, she's doing well, she's just worried about fitting in. I already gave her the "On the left hand side of the page, you'll see a link that says 'Forums', click it, and join the forums please," bit but she's still waiting. She'll be fine.

Awkward moment in class today when we were discussing union activities and prior strikes by lecturers for better pay. Everyone else in the class was saying "Hey, that seems like a lot to earn" and I was thinking "I used to earn that much and that was before the company car and phone". They get more now, but not by much.

It's a sad day when you realise that your dream job (university lecturer) will barely exceed what you got paid before you did your degree.