Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've finally given into just about everyone's prostelytizing about how awesome the Social Network is, and will be watching it around 7 PM CST tonight in chat, if anyone particularly cares.

Well, tonight should be interesting. Hannah watching Social Network, other watching tonights PPV...

dc20Willsave: This match is bullshit.

kscriv: Lawler is getting fucked.

SuaveStar: Even Cody Rhodes couldn't get me interested.

SuaveStar: Dashing.

Venneh: Why are the twins played by the same guy?

I've finally given into just about everyone's prostelytizing about how awesome the Social Network is, and will be watching it around 7 PM CST tonight in chat, if anyone particularly cares.

Well, tonight should be interesting. Hannah watching Social Network, other watching tonights PPV...

dc20Willsave: This match is bullshit.

kscriv: Lawler is getting fucked.

SuaveStar: Even Cody Rhodes couldn't get me interested.

SuaveStar: Dashing.

Venneh: Why are the twins played by the same guy?

I'm sorry, this is completely unrealistic. Cody Rhodes would be having a match with a broom and I would watch it.

There are epic fails, then there's this.

Airline Apologizes To Jewish Customers

Updated: Tuesday, 22 Feb 2011, 8:41 AM EST

Published : Tuesday, 22 Feb 2011, 8:13 AM EST

LONDON - UK budget airline easyJet apologized Tuesday to Jewish customers after the only food choices served on a flight from Israel were ham melts and bacon baguettes.

Passengers who follow the faith's ban on eating pork were forced to go hungry for the four-and-a-half hour journey from Tel Aviv to London.

The airline introduced the route in November, proudly promising that in-flight menus would feature kosher food that met Jewish dietary laws.

So Victor Kaufman, 25, was stunned when cabin crew announced the meal choices on his flight last weekend.

"It was a little insensitive. I think they need a lesson or two on cultural awareness if they expand their routes into the Middle East. It is not just Jewish passengers who do not eat pork but Muslim ones, too. I couldn't eat anything," the trainee accountant said.

An easyJet spokeswoman said company policy bans even taking pork products aboard planes on the route.

She added, "It appears that a mistake was made on this flight and that incorrect food canisters were loaded. We would like to apologize to the passengers."

SOURCE

Thank you, I'm here all week, try the veal if you like but personally I've got moral issues with the way it's farmed. I'm not going to throw blood in your face or anything, we've all got to make our own decisions in life and if you want the veal you can have it, but this place does a smashing goats chease tartlette and I think you'd be missing out if you didn't go with that.