Randomness

Missy

To set this up, today I'm wearing this shirt:

your_first_doctor.jpg

Earlier in the day a hot geeky girl complimented me on the shirt, thus leading to a 10-minute conversation about our Doctors. At one point she asked me what I think of Matt Smith. So I told her I like him, a lot. She, being a David Tennant fan, isn't keen on Smith.

Then, just now, I had this conversation with a British guy I had helped out:

British guy: I like your shirt, by the way.

Me: Thanks!

British guy: I'm really like Matt Smith.

Me: Me, too. It's funny, though. You're the second person to comment on my shirt today. The first person said she dislikes Smith because he's not Tennant.

British guy: *sigh* Tennant was often too... Tennanty for me.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously if anyone got fired for looking at that site (from a nudity point of view, not a time wasting at work one), I would weep for the society they belong to.

Oh of course, I just wanted to give a head’s up that hey, there’s a bit of nudity.

I think I've seen a blog that does something similar, but involving the LGBT community posting pictures of themselves as children and saying they are the same person now, as they were then.

That sounds fantastic and really inspiring.

Today's schedule:

- Clip audio from "The Stones of Blood" and "The Androids of Tara," then finally post Bigger on the Inside 58.

- Edit then post The List: My Top 100 Favorite Video Games of All Time, part three.

- Post DJ Comics Cavalcade 56.

- Watch The Dark Knight for tomorrow's recording.

- If possible, edit Earth-2.net: The Show 436 to post tomorrow.

- At some point, do laundry.

Today's schedule:

- Clip audio from "The Stones of Blood" and "The Androids of Tara," then finally post Bigger on the Inside 58.

- Edit then post The List: My Top 100 Favorite Video Games of All Time, part three.

- Post DJ Comics Cavalcade 56.

- Watch The Dark Knight for tomorrow's recording.

- If possible, edit Earth-2.net: The Show 436 to post tomorrow.

- At some point, do laundry.

And that, folks, is why I don't run a website.

DAMN, sir.

I just had to help my dad break into his own house. And in said house, there were two dogs. Instead of attacking me as an intruder, the dogs showered me with hugs and attention when I was half way through the window of the dark room.

That was interesting.

To be fair, the dogs probably know your scent.

I just found it funny that half way standing on a bench, and getting through the window, which would lead onto a wardrobe, all the dogs wanted to do was for me to pet them, and get their attention.