Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd be disappointed if Tingle wasn't there. I mean, they had the mask salesman. Least they could do was put in the green elf who is clearly the primary antagonist of the whole series.

I prefer the funniest character in Majora's Mask to the most overtly paedophilic character in Majora's Mask/WindWaker/more....

You know what I've realised. I really don't give a shit about Linkara's reviews on licensed comics and will just ignore them from now on. Everyone who's read more than three comics will have an idea that a comic about the backstreet boys will go in with the idea it's going to be a bit shit. Also, his jokes about the books feel forced, and a little annoying and pretty dull to watch.

Don't get me wrong, I still love that website and some of the shows on there, but I agree with you, Suave. I'm also getting tired of the storyline stuff. Granted, I can fast forward through it, but it should be its own show. I mean, the other day I tried watching a That Chick video, and she was doing something called Dark Nella. I turned it off, because I just don't care.

I just received this e-mail:

Hello,

I am writing to let you know that the domain name wallmountedshelving.net is for sale. I am contacting you to gauge possible interest in this exceptional domain name.

Based on your site earth-2.net, it seems wallmountedshelving.net could help you acquire customers over time at a lower cost than advertising. A domain name like wallmountedshelving.net can become an online presence for your business that customers will remember.

If you are interested in wallmountedshelving.net, you can buy or lease it now by visiting http://www.epikdomains.com/wallmountedshelving.net.

Regards,

[xxxxxxxx]

801-821-5107

I just received this e-mail:

Hello,

I am writing to let you know that the domain name wallmountedshelving.net is for sale. I am contacting you to gauge possible interest in this exceptional domain name.

Based on your site earth-2.net, it seems wallmountedshelving.net could help you acquire customers over time at a lower cost than advertising. A domain name like wallmountedshelving.net can become an online presence for your business that customers will remember.

If you are interested in wallmountedshelving.net, you can buy or lease it now by visiting http://www.epikdomains.com/wallmountedshelving.net.

Regards,

[xxxxxxxx]

801-821-5107

Ok... I legitimately just laughed out loud.

I'm pretty done with Linkara. When I can go from looking up to a guy, to being able to review a comic more fairly and hilariously than he can in the span of about 6 months, that shows something.

Yeah, I'm calling it. Earth-2 versus TGWTG. It's a throwdown in Chi-Town, C2E2 2012.

Think of all the matchups:

Des vs. Cinema Snob

Toland vs. Their Other comic Guy

Dubs vs. Spoony

Hannah versus some sort of female contributor

Myself vs. Linkara

And headlining?

Sims vs. Walker: This time it's to the death.

I'm pretty done with Linkara. When I can go from looking up to a guy, to being able to review a comic more fairly and hilariously than he can in the span of about 6 months, that shows something.

Yeah, I'm calling it. Earth-2 versus TGWTG. It's a throwdown in Chi-Town, C2E2 2012.

Think of all the matchups:

Des vs. Cinema Snob

Toland vs. Their Other comic Guy

Dubs vs. Spoony

Hannah versus some sort of female contributor

Myself vs. Linkara

And headlining?

Sims vs. Walker: This time it's to the death.

You're forgetting Ian and Stavros vs. Film Brain.